What is the age of soul?
According to the Soul Age theory, man doesn’t have simply one shot at living and learning. He has multiple lifetimes in which to grow, learn and mature. Soul Ages are based on the different levels of advancement a soul obtains throughout its reincarnational journey (inspired by the Michael’s teachings framework).
Do you love crystals? Did you know our soul’s age is older than our actual age. It’s true! Let these crystals reveal your true age!
Quiz: This Crystal Test Will Reveal Your Soul’s Age
What is the age of soul?
Are you curious about your soul's age? Take this crystal test and find out! This quiz is designed to reveal the age of your soul based on your preferences for different crystals.
Crystals have been used for centuries for their healing properties and are believed to have a powerful impact on our energy and well-being. Each crystal has its unique properties and can help us in different ways.
In this quiz, you will be presented with a series of questions about your preferences for different crystals. Based on your answers, we will reveal the age of your soul.
Whether you are a young soul or an old soul, this quiz will give you a better understanding of yourself and your spiritual journey. So, take a deep breath, relax, and let's get started!
What is Souls Age?
Souls Age is a spiritual concept that refers to the level of maturity and evolution of a person's soul. It is believed that each soul goes through different stages of development, and Souls Age is a way to measure where a person is in that journey.
How is Souls Age determined?
There are different ways to determine Souls Age, but one of the most common is through the use of a spiritual assessment tool. This tool usually consists of a series of questions that help to identify a person's beliefs, values, and experiences. Based on the answers, a Souls Age can be estimated.
What are the different Souls Ages?
There are different ways to categorize Souls Ages, but one of the most popular is the following:
- Infant Souls: These are souls that are just starting their journey. They are usually very naive and inexperienced.
- Baby Souls: These are souls that are focused on rules, order, and structure. They tend to be conservative and traditional.
- Young Souls: These are souls that are focused on achievement, success, and material possessions. They tend to be competitive and ambitious.
- Mature Souls: These are souls that are focused on relationships, empathy, and personal growth. They tend to be compassionate and introspective.
- Old Souls: These are souls that are focused on wisdom, spirituality, and service. They tend to be wise and detached.